The Wavlink AC1200 dual-band router is a smart WiFi router. It provides reliable and stable internet connection with large internet speed and long coverage area. The configuration process of this Wavlink AC1200 dual-band router is so easy. If you want to know all the details about this Wavlink AC1200 dual-band router device then read this full page.
Benefits Of Wavlink AC1200 Dual Band Router
- It provides new and special technology i.e., patent touch technology.
- Wavlink AC1200 dual-band router supports dual frequency bands.
- This Wavlink AC1200 gadget supports the Wavlink smart application.
- Wavlink AC1200 dual-band router has 4-gigabit ethernet ports.
- It provides a fast internet connection speed by the cable connection.
How To Access Into Wavlink AC1200 Router
- First, connect your Wavlink AC1200 dual-band router to your computer with the help of a network cable.
- Now, open navigation on the WiFi-connected gadget.
- After that, enter the web address wifi.wavlink.com web address in the URL bar.
- Now, a login page of the Wavlink AC1200 router will be up on your display.
- Further, type all the required login credentials. Such as SSID and password.
- In case you don’t know the credentials then check the tag or bottom of your Wavlink AC1200 router device.
- Hence, after doing all the above steps one by one you will successfully login into the Wavlink router.
Note: If the web address shows a wifi.wavlink.com not working error then you can also use an IP address instead of that.
How To Configure Wavlink AC1200 Dual Band Router
- First, place the Wavlink router plug in an electrical socket.
- Now, attach that ethernet cable provided in the box to the router WAN port to the ISP providing power socket.
- Further, turn on your router, and let’s begin the configuration process.
- After that, link your laptop, mobile, and computer to the WiFi network.
- Importantly, launch a web crawler and enter wifi.wavlink.com or 192.168.10.1 IP address in the HTML field.
- Next, on the login page fill in all the required credentials.
- Moreover, it shows the number of connected devices, downloads, and upload speeds.
- Now, go to the ‘Internet speed’ panel, and it displays the connection type. WiFi network name which will be blank and also the connection status. So, give your WiFi network name as you want.
- The ‘LAN’ option will contain all the default IP addresses which are designated to the Wavlink AC1200 router by your Internet service provider.
- Now, go to the ‘Wireless’ Option where you will give the Wi-Fi network names of your 2.4GHz as well as 5GHz frequency bands.
- In the end, tap on the ‘Bandwidth Control’ option and you can set the limit to download and upload speeds of the gadget. Hence, the modem and router were successfully linked with each other.
As a result, with the help of the method, the Wavlink AC1200 setup process is completely done.
Tip: During the setup process in case you are facing any issues then follow the lower solution tips to fix them.
Take Out And In Ethernet Cable From Ethernet Ports
When you check the back side of your Wavlink router device then you can see an ethernet cable that is connected to the router’s ethernet port. Take a wire from the router’s ethernet port. Now, place the ethernet wire in the modem’s orange ethernet port and another end of the wire to the Wavlink AC1200 router ethernet port.
Power-Cycle Your Wavlink AC1200 Dual-Band Router
Due to an overheating of the Wavlink router, you can face issues with the Wavlink router. If your router works 24×7, without taking any rest then we suggest you cool down your router by pressing the power button. After 25 to 30 mins turn on your Wavlink AC1200 router. Hence, the Wavlink AC1200 router issue is solved.
Upgrade Wavlink AC1200 Router Firmware
- First, visit the web management page of the Wavlink router.
- Now, find an administration option and then look for the improvement of the firmware option.
- In the end, wait for a while to download the latest firmware file on your laptop and computer.
- Lastly, restart your Wavlink AC1200 router to complete this upgrade.
Reset Wavlink AC1200 Dual Band Router
Press the reset hole button of the Wavlink AC1200 dual-band router with the help of a paperclip for 8 to 10 seconds. Now, all the LEDs of the Wavlink router will turn off. As a result, it means your device is completely reset and the issue is resolved.
Note: After the reset process of the Wavlink router you will need to do the Wavlink router setup process again.
With the assistance of this page, you will successfully do the installation process of the Wavlink AC1200 router in a few minutes. After trying the above troubleshooting tips if the issue is not resolved then you will need to contact our technical team experts. They will help you on every step. Share this post with other users if you really enjoy this post.