Summary: If you are searching for the GroupWise to Office 365 Migration Tool, then third-party tools are very useful to migrate from GroupWise to Office 365. The software is easily accessible to all, even non-tech users can execute this software easily.
Everyone knows that GroupWise service has been the most used platform by many users. By the time the technology increased, everyone had shifted to Office 365. Most users are eager to migrate from GroupWise to Office 365 for a better environment. Many big organizations use GroupWise, but now, because of Microsoft, 365 features want to proceed with the migration. If you are here to learn about the full migration process or are willing to know about the tool for the same, then you are on the correct page.
Users have to look for the most reliable tool to help them find the proper solution for their requirements. Now no one has to wait hours patiently to complete the entire procedure because there is a new way to run the process. Therefore, with the help of the third-party tool, the procedure to migrate from GroupWise to Office 365 can be uncomplicated.
Purpose to Migrate GroupWise to Office 365
There are some extremely important motives for running the migration process. Since Office 365 has some amazing security features and is easily accessible to users, this pushes users to migrate GroupWise to Office 365. Check out the below-stated reason for the migration process.
- The users can access their data from anywhere and anytime if they migrate to Office 365.
- Office 365 has numerous other applications like MS Word, Teams, Skype, Outlook, etc., which also helps furl for big companies.
- Microsoft 365 is the cheapest email client, which is also one of the main reasons to migrate from GroupWise to Office 365.
- If users have various accounts, then they can access them without facing any issues.
- Microsoft 365 maintains the harmony of the data such as email, contact, calendars, etc.
- Most users are always worried about storage capacity, and Office 365 offers all users a 50 GB storage facility.
- Office 365 provides monthly subscriptions organizations can increase or decrease the users per their needs.
Procedures to Migrate from GroupWise to Office 365
As users are keen to proceed with the migration process speedily without misplacing any of their data, we are here to notify the user that there is only one way to do so. A professional third-party tool can only perform the migration process, as no manual method exists. To commence with the migration process we ask users to use the best tool to effortlessly migrate their GroupWise mailboxes without harm. Therefore, we recommend all users try the Shoviv GroupWise to Office 365 migration tool for a perfect outcome. Users can trust this utility as it guarantees you to finish the entire process quickly. There are various features of this software that will influence a lot of users to rely on this tool. Thus to know the features of the software, read out the following paragraph.
Shoviv GroupWise to Office 365 Migration Tool for an effortless migration
Several users are enthusiastic to use this software and want to migrate to the Office 365 cloud-based service. Nevertheless, at the same time, users are also worried, as they are concerned about their data. Users want to know whether the tool is authentic or not and if they can rely on this tool. So here, we are sharing the tool’s features with all the users.
- The software provides the fastest way to migrate from GroupWise to Office 365.
- With the help of this tool, users can also migrate the archive data easily.
- The software can save the data in formats such as- PST, EML, and MSG.
- The tool supports all the versions of GroupWise email clients (5.5, 6.5, 6.0, 8.0, 7.0, 2012, 2014, 18.0.)
- It has a user-friendly interface allows users to complete the entire migration process easily.
- The tool also accepts all the window operating systems.
- There are also multiple connectivity options to add on in the GroupWise mailbox.
- Users who come across large PST files and want to import them to Outlook can find the Split PST file option.
- Users who want to preview the item before proceeding with the final data migration can select the Data Screening before the Migration option.
- Users can also filter the items based on their data range and item types while performing the migration process with the help of the item filter option.
- If users still want to get the full experience of the tool, they can also download the free demo version of the software.
Steps for Automated Shoviv GroupWise to Office 365 Migration Tool
We have already discussed the tool in the aforementioned paragraph, and now we will share the systematic method for the entire process. If you want to start the full process quickly, you must follow the steps below to complete the whole process.
- Firstly, download the Shoviv GroupWise to Office 365 Migration tool.
- Now after that, open the software and then tap on add GroupWise option to select the mailbox.
- Now from the ribbon bar, select the Office 365 option.
- Now select/ deselect the subfolder and then tap on the Next option.
- Post that, users are supposed to fill in the Outlook profile details to fetch all the mailboxes of Microsoft 365.
- After that, click on the item you want to migrate and select the items based on the date.
- If there is any need for folder mapping, then use it and, later on, tap on the Next option.
- Now the procedure to Migrate from GroupWise to Office 365 will begin on a new page.
- Lastly, if you want to save the report’s details, then tap the save option and click the Finish button.
- Users can complete the entire migration process successfully by following the above-cited steps.
By wrapping up the content, we inform the users that all the information regarding the migrate from GroupWise to Office 365 is available in the earlier paragraph. We have also clearly mentioned the tool that will help the users to finish the migration process straightforwardly. Users must check out the preferred tool if they want to proceed with the migration process and get deep knowledge.