Are you looking for the easiest way to import PST to Office 365? If so, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we will outline the quickest and most reliable way to Import PST to Office 365. With this method, you can move all of your PST files to Office 365 with ease. Read on to learn more about how to get started with the process.
What is PST File
A Personal Storage Table (.pst) file is an Outlook data file that stores your messages and different things on your PC. It is a well-known file format where data in Outlook is saved by individuals or in small associations or organizations. As a result of these conditions, importing PST to Office 365 has become very popular among businesses.
There are many reasons why a user might need to import their PST file to Office 365.
Maybe they are moving to a new organization that uses Office 365. Perhaps, they want to take advantage of the platform’s increased storage and collaboration capabilities. In any case, importing a PST file to Office 365 is a relatively simple process that can be completed in just a few steps but firstly I will let you know, what the methods performed to migrate PST to Office 365.
The first method is to manually and then import them into Office 365. Another method is the professional method to effectively migrate pst to office 365. Let us discuss the first method of manual steps to import PST to Office 365.
Follow these steps for transferring pst files to office 365 webmail
- Firstly, Run MS Outlook on your PC.
- Click on the File button at the top left of the screen.
- Select Open & Export, and double-click on the Import/Export box.
- Select Import from another program from the pop-up and click Next.
- In the Import a file wizard, choose Outlook Data File (.pst) and click Next.
- Select the desired PST file and click on the Open button.
- Tick the Do not import duplicates option and hit the Next button.
- At last, click the Finish button.
These are the steps for the manual method but these steps have certain limitations or drawbacks. Next, we look forward to the drawback of the manual method.
There are a few drawbacks to using the manual method to import PST files into Office 365.
- It can be time-consuming if you have a lot of data to transfer or add files in bulk.
- You need to be familiar with the Office 365 interface in order to complete the process successfully.
- There is a risk of data loss if something goes wrong during the transfer process.
The MigrateEmails PST File Converter Tool allows users to upload PST files to Office 365. You can use this tool to convert PST files that contain attachments. Additionally, it imports the PST file into the admin and user accounts of Office 365 effectively. It has a lot of features that make it easy to import PST to Office 365 in just a few clicks. Moreover, the application is widely compatible with all versions of Windows OS.
In the above post, we have described the benefits of an Office 365 account. We have also discussed the complicated manual method to add PST files to Office 365 accounts. In spite of this, there are some drawbacks of the manual method, so we explained the professional method to migrate PST files to Office 365 account which is more reliable and efficient.