Today, cloud is everywhere. Whether you are a simple home user, a student or a high-profile professional, you must be accessing cloud applications every other hour. There are many companies that are providing cloud services, but the most popular and trusted one is Office 365, provided by Microsoft. Office 365 is a subscription-based software as a service utility, that comes in various packages – Home, Personal, Business, Enterprise etc. And considering the popularity of Office 365, many users have started using it for their business purposes. And there are many who want to know how to migrate emails from IMAP to Office 365, but don’t know how to do the same. Are you one of them and looking for an ideal IMAP to Office 365 migration solution? Then, read the following blog and get detailed procedure for importing IMAP server mailboxes to O365 account with IMAP backup Tool.
But before jumping to the solution, let’s have a look at some users’ queries who are searching for a perfect way of migrating their IMAP emails to O365 :
Hi, I need to move around 10 IMAP enabled email accounts to Office 365 account. Can someone please suggest me an easy solution for migrating IMAP accounts to O365 with accurate details?
I have been trying to migrate my IMAP account to Office 365 but not able to do it properly. Even the information available on internet is not helping me as I am unable to move my IMAP server emails to Office 365. Please help me get the easy and efficient solution ASAP.
IMAP to Office 365 Migration Tool – Professional Solution
IMAP Backup Tool is a complete expert utility that supports to migrate IMAP to Office 365 with accurate details. It’s simple GUI is helpful for both technical and non-technical users who effortlessly use the software without any technical support. Moreover, the software is designed in such a way that it maintains to keep all the email Meta headers, formatting and all other details in exact form. Its advance mail and date filters provided added advantage to users who can now migrate only required emails from IMAP server to Office 365 account. Now let’s have a look at the
How to Migrate emails from IMAP to Office 365 – Step by Step Procedure
Now follow these steps :
- First download, Install and open the software on your Windows PC
- Enter your IMAP login details, IMAP host name and port number to successfully login to your IMAP account. Users can also apply batch mode and proxy server option.
- Now the software will load IMAP mail folders list and shows them on its left pane. Mark and unmark on the checkbox of the file.
- Select Office 365 from the select saving options drop down list
- Enter your Office 365 account login details into which you want to import your IMAP server account data.
- apply filters for selective migration and click on backup button
- Now the software will start the IMAP to Office 365 migration process and shows live progress status report
- On completion, a new windows opens with the message “Conversion done successfully”
Advance Features – IMAP to Office 365 Migration Software
- Direct migration of IMAP user account data to Office 365 is supported
- Precisely saves all emails Meta properties, formatting, hyperlinks, images etc.
- Easy to use for all types of users group
- Advance filter provides added support for selective IMAP emails migration
- Generates a log report of the entire IMAP to Office 365 migration process
- Suitable for migration from all IMAP servers – Zimbra Cloud, MDaemon, Communigate Pro Server, IBM Verse, HostGator, DreamHost etc.
- Supports all Windows OS – 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 etc.
In this blog, we have discussed IMAP to Office 365 migration solution with a professional third-party utility. The software is an expert’s chosen solution to solve how to migrate emails from IMAP to Office 365 accounts directly. Still have any doubts about its functionality, then you can download its free demo edition that allows importing first 25 emails from a selected IMAP folder to Office 365, for free of cost.